The setup of the Gradebook is frequently done at the beginning of the year via data upload, whether your school uses an integration to populate classes or not. In some cases, you may need to connect the LMS Manager manually to a new class.
To set up the Gradebook for an individual class:
- Make sure the settings in LMS Manager are appropriate. See these articles on setting up schools and terms.
- Navigate to People > Group Manager then select the class in need of Gradebook settings.
- Select the Group Spaces tab for that class.
- Expand the LMS Manager Settings section at the bottom of the tab.
- Select the school and click “update settings”
- Select the terms which apply to the class and any skill subject that applies.
- Click “Update Settings."