Teachers can import the following archived items starting in their active group space:
- Homepage- can be pulled forward using the "Copy From" button.
- Resources- can be pulled forward using the "import" button.
- Discussions- can be pulled forward using the “import” button.
- Quizzes - can be accessed via the Quizzes button on the dashboard.
For other information, teachers can access the archived group spaces by clicking the plus sign in the upper right hand corner of the group space, then selecting “group settings” from the menu. Then in the pop up, select "archived classes" from the radio buttons on the left.
Teachers can access the following information from their archived group space:
- Gradebook Assignments and Grades
Dropbox assignments from archived group spaces will not be available, so if teachers need access to that data, they should bulk download dropbox data before the end of the school year.
Currently calendar events are not "importable" from the year before, but you can reference the events/assignments from the archived group space.
Here is a quick video on how to access all of this information and how your teachers can work with archived classes in their new group spaces!