A site administrator is a special level of admin permission that enables privileges for group members beyond members of a regular admin group.
Members of a site administrator admin group can:
- Access the FA Sandbox demo site (Support)
- Create posts on the bulletin board (Admin Dashboard)
- View the "administrative snapshot" section (Admin Dashboard)
- Access Alerts Stats (Site Manager)
- Access Quick Links Manager (Page Manager, Site Manager)
If the admin group members have access to the appropriate modules, they will also be able to:
- Athletics Manager: Upload athletics data
- Constituent Manager: Log in as portal users
- File Manager: Access private files
- Groups Manager: Archive groups
- Page Manager: Access the mobile pages section
- Site Manager > Page Layouts: Access Styles Manager
The main "Administrators" admin group is automatically given site administrator status. If you'd like to make another admin group into a site administrator group, please contact Finalsite Support.