Support Phone Number
Monday-Friday, 8:00am-8:00pm Eastern Time (GMT -5 hours, -4 hours in DST)
1-844-322-8109 (toll-free) add to contacts
1-703-574-2266 (outside North America)
Outside of normal business hours you may submit a voicemail support ticket.
Submit a Critical Ticket via Email
You can create a Critical ticket via email simply by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (both do the same thing). Remember to include in the email:
- Your name
- Your school/account name
- Brief description of problem
- Phone number if you would like a callback
Suggested Troubleshooting Steps If You Can't Access Your Site
- Verify you can get to other sites, such as www.google.com, www.cnn.com, etc. If you can't get to other sites, contact your network administrator or Internet Service provider.
- If you can get to other sites, head to http://status.finalsite.com to see if there are any current issues with Finalsite's systems.
- If no failures in Step 2, use Pingtest.net to test connectivity in your immediate location (contact your internet service provider if connectivity is bad).
- If some or all failures, test your domain name by Domain Host Ping.
- If domain name is ok, contact finalsite by calling 1-844-322-8109. If after business hours, leave a voicemail using the Critical voicemail option. You can also submit a support ticket even when you can't access your site by accessing the Support Portal directly at www.finalsitesupport.com.