Once you are finished creating your form, you can put it on your site to make it available for users to complete.
- Add a Form Element to a page or banner.
- Edit the Element Settings, and select your Registration Form.
- Adjust the page settings to display the form over a secure connection:
In Page Manager:
- Create a New Page with the Page Type "Form Page" and the Page Format "Form."
- Save the new page, and then select your Registration Form in the "Form Page Properties" box.
- Set the page to display via a secure connection:
For Direct Access:
- Go to the form's "Build & Edit" tab, and find the "Activation" section on the left.
- Select the checkbox labeled "Allow this Form to be shared externally," then click the "Direct URL" link.
- A new window will appear with a web address pointing straight to this form. You can add this web address to emails, calendar events, and other locations on your site to allow users to open it from anywhere. The form will work on both desktop and mobile platforms.