Media Manager does not support live streaming. UStream or LiveStream are both solid choices for live-streaming video content, and provide HTML embed codes that you can place on any site page. Both are compatible with Finalsite.
To set this up:
- Create an account with one of the above services, and set up your livestream. (If you need help on this stage, check out these services' Help Centers: help.livestream.com or support.ustream.tv.)
- Once your livestream is set up, you can get the code to embed it on a different site. This usually involves clicking the Share button in the player, then Embed. Specific instructions to get this code can be found here: Livestream, uStream.
- When you have your embed code, return to your Composer site. Add an Embed element to the page you want to add the stream to.
- Open the element settings, and paste your code directly into the Code box.
- Save the element, and publish the page.
Your livestream feed should then display on the site.