1. Highlight the text you want to make into a link, then click the "Link" button.
2. Select a link type:
- URL links direct the user to a new website entirely
Enter the address of the new website in the URL field.
- Site Page links direct the user to a different page on your site
Click the "Browse" button to select from a list of pages on your website.
- Site File links allow the user to download a file from your site
Click the "browse" button to open up a File Manager window, where you can select the appropriate file
- Media links open up content saved in Multimedia Manager
Click the "Browse" button to open up a Media window, where you can select a channel, folder or file from Multimedia Manager.
3. Configure the link options. Each type of link shares the same option settings.
4. Click "Save" when finished. Use the "Cancel" button to close the Link window without saving any changes. The "Unlink" button is used to remove an existing link.