Admin users can change the name of Calendars:
- Login as a Site Admin and navigate to a page showing the Calendar you wish to edit.
- Click on the Unpublished tab at the top of the screen in order to edit the Calendar.
- Find the gold 'e' which represents the Calendar page element. NOTE: there may be some other gold 'e' buttons nearby representing other page elements (Banners, content areas, etc.). Look for the gold 'e' which is lined up with the calendar margins and above the Calendar itself. If you aren't sure, hover your mouse cursor over the gold 'e' and look for the box outline - it should appear above the calendar title bar. If you see the box outline appear below the calendar element, you are probably hovering over a content area control.
- Click on the appropriate gold 'e' to bring up the content-editing box with the Calendar name in it, and replace what's there with the new Calendar name.
- Save and Publish the page to finalize the changes.