This article will provide more details on the various setup options that are available when configuring individual page banners. For more information on the various elements which can be added to page banners, please check out Page Banner Elements Explained.
The following settings are common to all elements. These settings have default values that are specified in your site's CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) file:
- Border color: Sets the color of the border around the whole element.*
- Border Width: The width, in pixels, of the element border.
- BG Color: Color of the element background.*
- Custom Class: Add a custom CSS class to this element. (If you are unfamiliar with CSS, leave this blank.)
- Margin/Padding: Specify the margin and padding space on each side of the element. For more information on how margin, padding, and border relate, see this article at W3 Schools.
- Background Image: Specify an image file to use as the element background.
- Font Face: The standard text font.
- Font Size: Size of the standard text in this element. Ranges from 9px to 15px.
- Font Color: Color of standard text in this element.*
- Link Color: Color of unvisited hyperlinks in this element.*
- Active Link Color: Color of active links (links that are being clicked, or have keyboard focus)*
- Visited Link Color: Color of links that have been previously visited in the user's browser.*
- Display title bar for this element: This will include a title bar at the top of the element. Checking the checkbox will replace it with additional settings for this title bar.
- Title BG Color: Background color of the title bar.*
- Title Height: Height, in pixels, of the title bar.
- Title Content: Enter the text that you want to include in the title bar.
* Use the color picker to select a value, or enter a valid hexadecimal color value.