You can force a QR code to go to the main site, bypassing the choice page, by adding "%26sitechoice=0" to the end of the QR code URL.
- Open the page in Page Manager, and open the advanced controls by clicking the "advanced" link at the top of the "General Page Info" settings.
- Scroll down to the QR Code Generator section. Add the required Source and Campaign field content, then click the "Generate Code" button to create the QR code.
- The QR Code will appear in a new window. In the address bar of that window, manually add "%26sitechoice=0" (without the quotes) to the end of the URL.
- Hit Enter to reload the QR code with this new variable in the address.
- A new QR code will be generated. This QR code will point directly to the full site, bypassing the choice screen. Use this code on your mobile site.