This article refers to our legacy product, Page Manager. For the best Finalsite experience, we recommend using our newest product, Composer. To find out how to upgrade your site, talk to your Client Success Manager or learn more on our website.
You can force a QR code to go to the main site, bypassing the choice page, by adding "%26sitechoice=0" to the end of the QR code URL.
- Open the page in Page Manager, and open the advanced controls by clicking the "advanced" link at the top of the "General Page Info" settings.
- Scroll down to the QR Code Generator section. Add the required Source and Campaign field content, then click the "Generate Code" button to create the QR code.
- The QR Code will appear in a new window. In the address bar of that window, manually add "%26sitechoice=0" (without the quotes) to the end of the URL.
- Hit Enter to reload the QR code with this new variable in the address.
- A new QR code will be generated. This QR code will point directly to the full site, bypassing the choice screen. Use this code on your mobile site.