Follow these steps to adjust the settings for existing school departments, or add a new school department to your Apply site.
First, click the "Settings" button at the upper right.
Click "Staff Directory":
Next, click "Manage Departments":
Select the Department you would like to edit, or click "New Department" at the upper right to...well, add a new Department.
Use the checkboxes to determine which site features and locations members of the selected department can access within Finalsite Apply.
Several default departments are pre-configured for schools to use as applicable, but they can also be edited and customized if needed.
The existing Department settings are as follows:
- Admissions: Has complete access everything.
- Technology: Has access to a limited number of settings, specifically the Import/Export, Integration, Forms, Pages, Users, and General options.
- Finance: Has access to applicant profiles and payment information.
- Academics: Has access to applicant information, the ability to post notes and files, and analytics.
- Read-only: Has read-only access to applicant information (cannot make edits).