Teachers can give students extra credit by creating a new "Extra Credit" gradebook assignment.
- Click the "New Entry" button to create a new gradebook assignment.
- Select the "Extra Credit" assignment option.
- Choose a category, if desired. If category grades are weighted relative to one another, then the extra credit points assigned will be weighted according to the category settings.
- Give the assignment a title and due date, then save.
- On the Gradebook Roster or Assignment screens, use the grade fields to assign extra credit points to each student.
The extra credit entry will not have a set grading scheme or max points, but will simply allow teachers to add points, bumping up the student's average.