In order to facilitate the sunsetting of eNotify in August 2023, we have created an eNotify Archive export. This export contains the statistics and content of sent eNotices. This will be available after August 1, 2023 until September 30, 2024.
In order to produce this export, the administrator needs "Admin" level permissions to Messages. Messages is the module built to replace eNotify.
To export the eNotify archive:
1. In the Messages module, click "Settings"
2. Click "eNotify export"
3. On the splash page, click "Start Export"
4. After the export is completed, you will receive an email with a link to the download. The download will also be available in the eNotify export section where the export was started.
If for any reason the export fails, our support team will be notified and they will reach out with assistance and the next steps.
The Export Format
The resulting export will be a .zip file. This file will need to be downloaded and unzipped to access the archive. The folder will contain two items:
- A CSV containing the message names and associated statistics
- A folder structure that reproduces your folder structure from your sent eNotices. Within those folders are HTML files of each of the eNotices.