This article refers to our legacy product, Registration Manager, which will no longer be available and support for the product will be discontinued, effective August 1, 2023. For the best Finalsite experience, we recommend using our Finalsite Forms Plus add-on, which provides a more robust and modern solution for online registration needs. Visit our client portal for additional information and next steps.
In this article, we’ll describe the process for granting admin permissions within Registration Manager.
In Registration Manager, there are general module permissions to set, as well as settings for individual events.
For each, there are two tabs for permissions: one for groups, and one for individuals. On the Group Permissions tab, click the “add admin groups” link to select from admin groups with “Event Registration / Registration Manager” rights in Admin Users. On the User Permissions tab, click “add admin users,” select an admin group, then choose from a list of users in that group.
For both tabs, click into the columns to add a green checkmark underneath the rights you want to grant to the user or group for the module or the selected event. Click “Save Changes” to confirm the changes.
To access the module permissions, click on the Permissions tab.
- Create New Event: This setting allows users to create a new event.
- Module Reporting: This setting allows users to view the “Module Reports” tab.
To access event permissions, click on the Permissions tab within the event itself.
- Edit Event: This setting allows users to view the Build & Edit and Permissions tabs of the event.
- Registrations & Reporting: This setting allows users to view the Registrations & Reporting tab of the event.
- Edit Attendee: This setting allows users to edit the attendee information for existing registrations for the event.