Calendar Manager enables you to organize, update, and notify your constituents about events. With Calendar Manager, you can add calendars to any page of your website, group calendars and assign permissions, integrate iCal feeds to automatically pull in upcoming events from external sources, enable subscriptions and alerts for constituents, and more.
- What is Calendar Manager?
- Getting started in Calendar Manager
- Organize calendars with groups and categories
- Set up an exception calendar
- Creating block calendars
- Uploading calendar events
- Calendar Manager permissions
- When displayed via a Google Calendar, event times are incorrect
- Deleting a single instance from a recurring event
- Events with the start time and end time set are not appearing on a calendar
- Export multiple athletic events in a single iCal feed (Page Manager)
- Filtering and selecting athletics teams (Page Manager)