Integrations and SSOs
Integrations and single sign-ons (SSOs) are both ways of leveraging data that you already have to make the experience of using your website easier and smoother for both visitors and site administrators. Data integration automates the process of uploading constituent (students, parents, faculty/staff, alumni) and academic (classes, rosters) data into Finalsite from your Student Information System. SSOs allow you to securely link end users to all of the other systems they need to use, making your Finalsite portal the hub of all information, content, and third-party software access for your constituents.
- CIAC Athletics Integration
- FACTS/Renweb integration
- Off Feed Utility (Beta)
- Schedule Star integration details
- Raiser’s Edge NXT integration
- Wonde integration
- Active Directory (AD) integration
- Troubleshoot Magnus Health integrations
- Google Authentication: What You Need to Know First
- Authentication priority for multi-role users
- Authenticating different roles against separate data sources
- Feed error: "Skipped based on restrictions"