You can view a list of Constituents who have not logged in by using the "Credential Reports" toold in Constituent Manager.
- Click the "Settings" button at the upper left of Constituent Manager:
- Click the "Credential Reports" button:
- Use the controls to select which constituents you want to display:
Select Role - Use the dropdown menu to select a role. You can only export results from one role at a time.
Show Users With: these checkboxes determine which users the report will include, depending on whether they meet the selected criteria.
Other Options: Use this checkbox to display 'dummy' constituent accounts with common placeholder names that do not actually correspond with individual people.
- Click "Apply Filters" to generate a table of the constituents with the selected attributes.
- Use the "Export Current table" to generate an .XLS file including these results, which you can download and open in Excel or another spreadsheet application.