You can export profile information on members of a selected role from Constituent Manager. The export process can either display all information, or can filter and highlight the returned profiles to only showcase what's been changed since a specified date.
To create a new export
- Open Constituent Manager (found under the Site Manager tab).
- Click on the Settings tab at the upper left.
- Click on Export Data
- Select the role whose profiles you want to export (e.g. Faculty and Staff, Parent, etc) in the "Export" dropdown. (The roles listed in this dropdown will be whatever roles have been configured in Constituent Manager.
- OPTIONAL: Set a date in the "Updated Since" field, using the format MM/DD/YYYY.
- Click the "Compile Export" button. The profiles specified in the export parameters will be displayed below.
After generating an export, you can click "Profile view" to display the same data as a compact list of profiles, rather than a wide spreadsheet.
The "Export to Excel" link will create a .xls file containing the exported data and download it in your browser, so that you can view the data in MS Excel or another spreadsheet application.