You can 'insert' content from another website onto your own site pages using the "Embed" tag.
- Navigate to the page where you want to embed something.
- Add an "Embed" element to the page.
- Click on the Settings button to edit the Embed element.
- In the element settings, you're going to build an iFrame tag. Copy and paste this code into the Embed element settings field:
<iframe src=https://www.yourURLhere.com width=600px height=1200px></iframe>
- Replace "https://www.yourURLhere.com" with the address of the content you want to embed (no quotes!), and adjust the width and height declarations to your liking (note that this page may look weird on mobile devices if you hard-code the size declarations like this).
- Save the Embed element.
- Click the "Page Settings" icon (pink gear) on the page.
- Select the checkbox labeled "Serve page over secure (SSL) connection" and save the Settings.
- Save & publish the page.
- Test the page on various devices/browsers to make sure it's displaying correctly to end users.