In this article, we’ll describe the process for granting admin permissions within Payment Manager.
In Admin Users, permissions can be granted for the entire module by selecting “Payment Manager (Admin)” or they can be assigned granularly by selecting “Payment Manager.” The following steps are not necessary when “Payment Manager (Admin)” is selected.
In Payment Manager, rights are controlled on the Permissions tab.
There are two tabs for permissions: one for groups, and one for individuals. On the Group Permissions tab, click the “add admin groups” link to select from admin groups with “Payment” rights in Admin Users. On the User Permissions tab, click “add admin users,” select an admin group, then choose from a list of users in that group.
For both tabs, click into the columns to add a green checkmark underneath the rights you want to grant to the user or group for the module. Click “Save Changes” to confirm the changes.
- View Transaction Reports: With this permission, users can view the Transaction Reports tab and look at individual reports on the list.
- View Recurring Payment Plan Reports: With this permission, users can view the Recurring Payment Plan Reports tab and the individual reports on the list.
- Edit Settings for Recurring Payment Plans: With this permission, users can edit the payment settings in a recurring payment plan, including adding new credit card information.
- Save Transaction Reports: With this permission, users can save a specific filtered view of the transaction reports, for easier access later.
- Save Recurring Payment Plan Reports: With this permission, users can save a filtered view of the recurring payment plan reports, for easier access later.