In this article, we’ll describe the process for granting permissions within the Forms module.
Define Composer rights
Forms permissions can be granted to any admin user in an admin group. When you define admin user group rights for this group, make sure that anyone being granted Forms permissions has the Composer box checked.
Set permissions for the following levels within the Forms module: Global Level and Folder Level.
Set Global Level permissions
To access Forms Global Level permissions, click the gear icon in the top-right corner.
In the Forms Permissions window, grant permission levels per admin user group.
- Not Allowed users will not have access to the Forms module from the left-hand navigation.
- View means that users can be assigned rights to specific folders.
- Admin users will have full access to all forms in the module.
If overall Forms permissions are set to Admin for a group, users in that group will automatically have permissions for all folders. Set permissions to View to utilize the folder permissions settings.
Set Folder Level permissions
To access Forms Folder Level permissions:
- Hover over any folder to make the three-dot More Actions Menu appear.
- Select Settings.
- Go to the Permissions tab to add users or groups and grant access.
- Set permissions on any and all folders, except the Uncategorized folder.
After you have selected the user or group, choose their level of access:
- Admin allows users to see and edit all forms, as well as change the folder settings.
- View, Edit & Delete (All Forms) gives users the ability to see and make changes to all forms, as well as create new forms.
- View, Edit & Delete (Own Forms Only) is the level where users can see and make changes on forms that they have created, as well as create new forms in the folder.