With a connected Google Analytics account, you can get insight into shopping and purchasing behavior with Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting. Once this reporting is enabled, you can track the following events:
- Views of any store page
- Views of product pages (ID of the product viewed in the store, its name, category and price)
- Adding product to shopping cart (IDs of products added to the cart, their names, prices, quantities and categories)
- Checkout: a shopper starts checkout
- Checkout: a shopper enters shipping address
- Checkout: a shopper chooses shipping method
- Checkout: a shopper chooses payment method
- Purchase (name of the store the purchase came through, the order number, order total, tax amount, shipping cost, coupon code if entered)
Note: Finalsite does not maintain access to Google Analytics. Please refer to Google’s documentation to enable Enhanced Ecommerce Reporting.
Please Sign in to leave a comment if you don't see the comment box below.