Use Resources to organize and display all of your website’s digital content; automatically have images optimized for the user's device; rename and move files without breaking links; search for a specific resource based on name, tag, type, and more; and ensure ADA compliance with video captions and alt text.
- Create an external resource
- File Manager and Resources: Why Migrate?
- Public, private, and external resources
- Set up resources permissions
- Private files and galleries
- Resource folders versus galleries
- Find where resources are used on your site
- File Types Not Allowed in Resources
- Replacing Resources
- Uploading images to Resources
- Resources upload size
- Organize folders thoughtfully