Use Resources to organize and display all of your website’s digital content; automatically have images optimized for the user's device; rename and move files without breaking links; search for a specific resource based on name, tag, type, and more; and ensure ADA compliance with video captions and alt text.
- Organize folders thoughtfully
- Only import files as you need them
- Consider disk space as you migrate or upload
- Optimize large media files before uploading
- Take advantage of dedicated Resource elements
- Allow portal users to upload resources to a dedicated folder